Peachy's Web World
Kitty Litter Cake
One of my co-workers brought this for a meeting. I couldn't eat it, it was so
real looking. The recipe follows the picture.
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 package spice cake mix
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups milk (to prepare the pudding)
- green food colouring
- tootsie rolls and/or small Oh Henry chocolate bars
- icing sugar (if desired)
- kitty litter pan to hold the cake
- litter scoop for serving the cake
- Bake cakes separately according to package directions.
- Crumble and mix the two cakes in a very large container or the litter pan.
- Crush vanilla wafers and colour 1 cup of the crumbs with green food colouring (it takes
a lot of food colouring). Reserve the coloured crumbs for decoration.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Add the uncoloured wafer crumbs to the cake and mix.
- Combine the cake/crumb mixture with the pudding and spread in the litter pan.
Decoration - this is where the artist in you comes out!
- Heat tootsie rolls in microwave for 10 seconds and shape realistically.
- Oh Henry bars - coat with honey and roll in the wafer crumbs (coloured or uncoloured).
- Place tootsie rolls and chocolate bars in or on the cake mixture.
- Spread the green crumbs over the top of the cake.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar (if desired).
Enjoy - if you can stomach it!!
Home - Sign my guestbook
- Send an E-card - Somersizing
- Pass it on
Comments regarding content or
presentation can be forwarded to Peachy
Last Review / Update -- June 22, 2000
Copyright © 1999